Help & Guidance
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
We specialize in direct cremation services. Direct cremation refers to cremation without a funeral service. Direct cremation includes transporting your loved one from the place of death, the cremation, and filing the death certificate with the state.
Our direct cremation package includes:
1) The basic services of a Funeral Director includes:
- The filing of the death certificate
- Notification to Social Security
- If your loved one was a veteran, we will work with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to obtain death benefits.
2) Transportation of Your Loved One
- We will transport your loved one from his/her place of death to our funeral home.
3) The Cremation
- The fee covers the cremation process.
4) Scattering Cremation Container
- Cremains are placed in a scattering cremation container, unless the family wishes to purchase an urn.
Although cremation is our specialty, we do offer direct burial. Please contact us for more details on our direct burial package.
Grieving doesn't always end with the funeral: subscribe to our free daily grief support email program, designed to help you a little bit every day, by filling out the form below.
It's hard to know what to say when someone experiences loss. Our free weekly newsletter provides insights, quotes and messages on how to help during the first year.